Digital Analysis Corporation is a process control engineering company engaged in the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of industrial Waste Water Treatment Systems. Since 1987 we have been producing systems of unsurpassed quality that are efficient to own and operate and are easy to service. Each day our systems treat over 90,000,000 gallons of hazardous industrial waste water. In the last 20+ years our systems have treated in excess of 250 billion gallons of water.
Digital Analysis will provided a complete turnkey solution for your application. We will procure from you the necessary information such as expected flows, chemistry, space available, etc. From there we will propose a complete system design and take complete responsibility for your entire system.
- Chemical Processing
- Metal Plating and Finishing
- Food and Beverage
- Process Design
- System Engineering
- System Integration
- Field Service and Training
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment systems.
- Plant Automation.
- SCADA: Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition Systems.
- Chemical feed / makeup / delivery systems.
- Batch feed and blending systems.
- Temperature, Pressure and Flow control.
- Analytical control (pH, ORP, Conductivity, Resistivity., etc.)
- Machine Tool Automation.
- Automated Motion Control and Robotic Systems.
- Custom fabricated control panels / control systems per customer specification.
- Custom written PLC programs and SCADA system Development.
- Custom Fabricated Plastic Tanks.
- Field Instrumentation Calibration and Inspection Service.
- Field Training, Service and Installation.
Digital Analysis is Better Business Bureau A+ rated.